Sunday, July 3, 2011

a friend and a bruce lee

One day.

Friend: "hey ayman, you have an exam right?"
Me: "yea."
Friend: "why arent you studyin?"
Me with a book in my hand: "are you blind?"

A minute later.

Friend: "dude, this is so cool! Look at the sky! Now!"
Me: "whats up?!"
Friend: "nothin man im just saying.."
Me: FTW!

10 minutes later.

Friend: "hey ayman, i realized you are a cool dude!"
Me strangely looking: "err. Thanks i guess."
Friend: "then why are you single again?"
Me: T.T

Another minute passed.

Friend poking me: "ayman, im hungry lets eat!"
Me: "what do you wana eat?"
Friend: "anything as long as ur buying. Lets go!"
Me annoyed: "you go to hell!! I have an exam!"

Then he started talking non stop for 10 minutes until..

Friend: "hey ayman.."
Me: "shut it!"
Friend: "dude"
Me: "dont you dude me!"
Friend: "ay..."
Me glaring: "not a word"
Friend: "dont ignore me, man.. I'm saad"
Me speechless: "..."

And then..

Friend: "you are not cool. Ayman d'u hear me? Reply asap!"
Me: "goosfraba.."
Friend: "whats that?"
Me: "means you're  so f*toot* dead!! You *toot* GET OUT!!"

What to do if you have an annoying friend? If you ask me, the answer is easy. Take a deep breath, and let it... Take you to another whole level of bruce lee mode and screw him badly till he walks funny. There you go :D