Wednesday, January 20, 2010

4 AM confession


Ah its 3.51 AM in the morning

How im wondering I should be sleeping right now, but im wide awake
What am I doing actually?
One minute passed that fast when I am thinking
3.52 AM hmmm

I wanna see my families…
Its not that I missed them, but its just really comforting to know they are well when I sucked
3.54 AM now

I reaally got a bad feeling about the future …
Not in the far future, but near future
With every breath I take bring my closer to it
3.57 AM in the morning

Alone sucks right? I asked to myself this question this time
But I have people besides me, why they do not seems as a friend at all
Don't they see me as one?
3.59 AM in the morning

Its one minute closer to what I've been waiting for
What is it actually that I have been waiting for?
finally its 4 AM

How I wish something big happening this time, but nothing happened…
My hand's shaken, my mind's broken
Now I know how it feels to be played tricks by your own mind…

2 comments:

ayman mimo said...

PS: its just a conversation between urself..

gua lagi bener2 ga ada kerjaan padahal besok final exam

kanis as always haha said...

groaaarrr!! macan ya bok postingannya..

homesick aja kali lo. gw juga sering, dan kalo ke pamulang, rasanya semua masalah ilang. begitu balik ke bandung, stress lagi. hahahha

banyak2 doa aja mo.